To install BizRunnr:
1. Download NodeJS (recommended version: 0.10.21) and install it.
2. Extract the downloaded BizRunnrCodebase.zip file. Then, from the Command Line, go to the BizRunnrCodebase/source folder and run these commands:
npm install -g email@example.com npm install
Note: On systems other than Windows, you might need to use 'sudo' at the beginning of these commands.
3. Install MySql. Create a database and set appropriate permissions. Populate sample data from the script source/database/db_with_data.sql selecting the database. If you do not want to populate sample data, then simply run the script file source/database/db.sql.
4. Set the database configuration information (given below) in source/config/adapter.js file.
host: 'xxxxx', user: 'xxxxx', password: 'xxxxx', database: 'xxxxx',
5. Run the BizRunnr server. To do this, go to the BizRunnrCodebase/source folder in the Command Line and run the following command.
6. Visit ‘localhost:4444’ in your browser.